Sunday, December 8, 2013

THROWBACK

TRIP TO LANGKAWI !!

We have a trip to langkawi from 23 November to 25 November 2013. THREE days TWO night. Okay not enough acctually. Huhuhu. Paid RM 195, it's really suitable for our accomodation per person. By the way I really can't forget all the experience getting out with friends. Thanks to lecterur that had organised this trip. Here have a few picture at Pulau Langkawi :)

DAY 1
Alhamdulillah, just arrived at Pulau Langkawi after taking a bus for 2 hours more may be and ferry for 45 minutes. After lunch, we go through at Helang sclupture. This Helang is symbolized that Pulau Langkawi are rich of Burung Helang. May be, I'm also not confident.

DAY 2
Happy FACE! Away to three of Tasik.
 Hehe, Fun when ride a bot with fast wind haha. COOL babe!
Totally Im arrived at 'Tasik Dayang Bunting'. The name of Tasik have their own history. Okay first time I have nice background for my picture *SEXY GUY*. Just SMILE.

I'm a CRAZY HUNGRY GIRL!!
Being a photographer and looked at them have fun at the beach. Hee, nice maggi!!
DAY 3
Happy in the morning! Wake lately but still can get my breakfast hihi. Monday morning we go to 'ORIENTAL VILLAGE'. There have many souviners such as t-shirt, spectacles, bikini. Waaa, haha
The best best thing and we wait is CABLE CAR! First time in my life I ride the cable car. Feel excited!!! Only RM 15 babe! Just enjoy ourselves!
All related to the Langkawi. The view from second stage after ride the cable car. Nice man :D
How much 'teruja' and just shut up in the cable car. Why? Because I really dizzy look at down. Err, my friend Ze Tong have told me that cable car at Switzerland is more interesting because the base of cable car is transparents. Ohh man, alamat memang aku tak naik laa. >.< 
Here I saw a baby baby, hehe rabbit. So many and domesticated. I love to touch and give them feed. Thanks to A'laa cause captured my picture.
Awwwwwww, *shout* i LOVE it. Can release tension. Yaa, I'm eat it just now. CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE, nyummmmyyyyy :*

See, so many many chocolates I buy at Billion Langkawi.
The choc's price really cheap cause don't have a tax on that area.
By the way we only gave only 45 minutes to shopping here the we must gather back at the bus. Huh, eh eh eh why the '
makcik' at the back *sore eyes* owh may be she also want to snap pic with me. Haha. All is fun.


Gamat Gamat Gamat, really cheap and suitable to buy per dozen. I buy it for my mum, opah, and cousin.
*take and paid*


Ibu gamat

okayy tired already tomorrow I continue . Night all ! Assalamualaikum .



No comments:

Post a Comment