Saturday, November 30, 2013

House Plan ? :/

Assalamualaikum
hello Everybody ^^


PROJECT 5 : SENSE OF PLACE: NEIGHBOURHOOD & COMMUNITY

Hey hey, my site is at Sunway Mutiara Batu Maung. It's not to far but I go there with rapid bus, huh take 1 hour 15 minutes. Here, not bad surrounding and bout the house it's look comfortable. There full with Chinese people that from rich group.

For this project, it do by self but when to go for the site my studio master ask us for go to the site with group. Not only that, in a group must have girl and boy so it more safe. My group for go to Sunway Mutiara is Tasha, Fitri, Hasif and Khairil. 5 people per group.

I just want to story my experience go there, erghhhhh really many big dogs. It's dangerous to me and Tasha. So we just try to go far inside to other block. Till there are many dogs, I'm and Tasha just stay safe place and the rest go there for our analysis about the facilities.

PROJECT 5 DRAWING PLAN

After get the map of the Sunway Mutiara Batu Maung, I draw it with scale 1:500. And I get some more briefing from my studio master at his cubic. He teach me to sketch from a point. So that I can sketch it properly. About the movement of the sun, wind and map Pulau Pinang I searching from Internet.

Next, for colouring the box of the house, I colour it by follow the size of the house. So there have difference colour for expensive, middle and cheap house. Include the facilities, I coloured with purple colour. After that,  I suggest the facilities that must be have there for more comfortable. For this project, I submit it clumsy :(

that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment