Thursday, November 28, 2013

Built chair ? Drawing perspective and elevation :)

Assalamualaikum
Gumorning >.<
Now I'll expose my next project by RUS 104


PROJECT 4 (A): L-SHAPE CHAIR
Look simple but to do it, err remeh temeh. Firstly, I want to talk about our design (HARMONY). The question given ask  to do some L-shape chair include have a table. For this assignment must do in group that 3 person per group. My group members is Syuhada and Haida. While they stay around RST, it easy to us discuss the design, dimension and shape. Here, we design 'ala tradisional' at the seat of the chair and the table that have 'sulaman' little bit. At the right site, have a lazy chair that merged to the table for students or lecturer relaxing. We divide work to cut, glue, and estimate all the timber. It took over 1 week to complete it. By the way, with help members around at studio even till midnight its enjoy to me it perfectly COMPLETE .
ALHAMDULILLAH

Next is drawing, hurmm it's so bad. Because I don't have a any talent to draw with dimension.

PROJECT 4(B)(I) : PERSPECTIVE DRAWING

First time to me draw perspective. Look big because I do it alone and not asking to members. This time I was sick. Then, when submit my studio master advice to learn from friend and ask me to do it back better then submit. So, I do it. Learn from my members slowly, thanks to *Aiza Hasan* cause tought me. After finished the second one, I submit it and my studio master was accept. I feel thankful.

PROJECT 4(B)(II) : ELEVATION DRAWING

Another one drawing that really difficult and I'm crying to do it. Plan elevetion drawing. May be who took 'Lukisan Kejuruteraan' at secondary school easy to them because have a basic to draw. I'm only know from Mathematics Form 5 last chapter that's a little bit about this drawing. So, this drawing my studio master does not rejected like the first drawing. By the way, Alhamdulillah. It's done properly and not perfectly. I got it what I study and I'll practise.

-that's all-









No comments:

Post a Comment