Thursday, November 28, 2013

Stewardship ?

OMG . What's that babe ?
The first assignment that I thought really hard because I need to draw my own face. Hurmm, did I can? 
Then, It must have 'some' essay there. Err, how can I create it? I also don't know I need to talk about what.
Next the BEST BEST BEST one is when i study to write such as 'art writing' that must have senget-2 and tajam-2 but it's really nice. I love it <3


HAHA :D , just training I'M AN ARCHITECT AND MY HANDWRITING IS SUCKS!
maybe~

PROJECT 1(A) : STEWARDSHIP

Look at my picture, ehemm 'nice' right. From child till now I'm just sketch the same.
Huhuhu, really difficult to me. But I'm trying my best.
Inside there have 3 parts, that is :
(i) Personal Background
(ii) Five Years Later
(iii) For Better Built Environment

(i) I just story bout my name, age, date birth, place birth, my mother's name and all about myself. By the way I have my own life. And many memories either bad or best memories :')

(ii) That's bout my life another 5 years? Oh man, of course I'm Married already. Cewah. In sha Allah. Another 5 years I have to overtake my mother company as mine to controlled it. As your info, my mother is a single mom but she's a CONTRACTOR! please be Proud to her. Thankyou. Ehem, I love my mom <3

(iii) For Better Built Environment, truely I'm just copy paste from Internet because I does'nt have any idea for that topic. Ermmm :/

PROJECT 1(B):PERSONAL LOGO

HEY HEY, this is my personal logo. I have use this logo from I'm school. hihi. Really LOVE this.
For this logo, I'm only use PINK, YELLOW and BLACK colour.
It's have their own meaning.

For the wings
I WISH I CAN GO FAR

For the love
THAT'S MY HEART, TOUGH HEART TO FIGHT CHALLENGE

For the black box in wings
SHOWS PEOPLE AROUND ME THAT GIVE ME SUPPORT

For the crown
I WANT TO BE HIGHER IN EVERYTHING

Not forget to my tagline that had been created by me 

REALITY

DIFFERENCE

VALUABLE

-okayy , that's all-



























No comments:

Post a Comment