Thursday, November 28, 2013

Sclupture ?

Assalamualaikum everybody *.*
Hello this my Project 3.


PROJECT 3:SCLUPTURE

Actually I don't have any idea and I don't know what is sclupture. Hmmm, thinking and thinking. I just want use recycle material. So it will save my money. Lastly, I got the idea that is ...................................................

'TWIN TOWER OF THE GOLD'

I choose tower because my studio master want something higher, hmm so i put two bottle there. Then, at the top I put food case and put the gold inside there. At the base, I just colouring with water colour for look nice. Hihi. Sorry if not nice. By the I'm trying. And anything I do I learnt here I love to show off to those that excited look at my work. Hahahaha *crazy laugh*

-that's all-

No comments:

Post a Comment