Thursday, November 28, 2013

Updating ..... Updating ......

~Assalamualaikum~
And Very Good Night . 
Lately , yes I'm very late girl to updating my story . That's because my email and password blog was lost , urrgggghhh
Not only that , it's happen also to my gmail that i have given to my lecturer . so SHADDDD :'< 
By the way , Alhamdulillah I found it back by help my lovely friend *Natashah Ahmad* . 
Thanks babe
 This the prove , I just only opened it last night .
Huh --' It's too many many .


Actually , this blog is for updating all about HBP the school that I took now .
With major Building Technology ~ yaa I just try enjoy because I don't know nothing bout this while just know it as ' SH13 ' when checked it through SMS from 15888

Oooppss! One more thing , I'm feel really SORRY if my English is broken BUT i'll never 'fed up' to learn it !
Wish Luck to Me :) Have FUN with my Simple Blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment