Thursday, November 28, 2013

Structure ?

Assalamualaikum <3
Project 2 is coming, huh every week got an assignment actually hehe :'(

PROJECT 2(A) : NATURAL STRUCTURE



This natural structure is actually near to the Eureka building. I like this structure because it is a 'tunggul' that have small tree grow up from it's body. For me, it is unique. Then, from sketch this I learn how to draw a grass and try to full it up my A3. Just black and white skecthing as question ask. Is it nice? For me, NICE.


PROJECT 2(B): MAN-MADE STRUCTURE

I choose bridge that connect RST to campus. It's easier to student cross the busy road and take a bus for go to class. There's many people walking there so I took their picture from the back cause easy to me to sketch it. Then, for colouring I used colour water because I want to try it. May be this is the most perfect when I use colour water. Huhu, by the way I use many colour and it's look light. When I paste it at A3 mounting board, and submit its really heavy. Haha :D

-that's all-




































No comments:

Post a Comment